‘IT’S HARLEYWOOD!’ Lake Faak rumbles once more to the sound of 70,000 motorcycles as the 21st European Bike Week® rolled in
- Huge party atmosphere as Harley-Davidson® celebrates its 115th anniversary
- The full 2019 family of bikes on display in the impressive Expo Zone
- Newly announced FXDR® 114 available to test ride for the first time in Europe
- The Darkness headlined as more than 20 bands rocked Europe’s biggest free motorcycle festival
- Over 10,000 riders took part in the legendary Harley-Davidson parade which stretched out over 20km
- One lucky prize-winner received a Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special live on stage
Harley-Davidson® hosted its 21st annual European Bike Week on the shores of Lake Faak in Carinthia, Austria from 4-9th September 2018. The free event – Europe’s largest motorcycle festival – welcomed more than 120,000 visitors and more than 70,000 motorcycles to the beautiful Alpine surroundings, while thousands of local people also lined the route of Saturday’s parade as beautiful sunny weather added to the festival atmosphere.