HARLEY-DAVIDSON AND 100,000 FANS ROCK LUGANO
- This year’s event was also a European Harley Owners Group® (H.O.G.) Rally
- Over 100,000 Harley enthusiasts attended the event in the Swiss canton of Tessin
- The Picturebooks, Philipp Fankhauser, AC/DC Revival Band, O.I.B. Zucchero Tribute and Sweet Soul Music Revue headlined on the main stage
- Experiences included the Custom Bike Show, Dark Custom Zone, Expo Zone and Harley-Davidson test rides
- The Jeep® Test Drive and Off-Road Experience were also on site
Following four hugely successful Swiss Harley Days events in Lugano, the largest motorcycle event in Switzerland took place once more this year in the idyllic city in the south of Switzerland. In recent years the event drew over 70,000 visitors to its various locations. This year it attracted even more fans making the 2017 event one of the largest of its kind in the whole of Europe: 55,000 visited on Saturday with 100,000 in attendance over the course of the whole weekend – plus over 30,000 motorcycles!